Re: It's Release Notes time!

Hi,

We're still pretty light on content for the upcoming 2.32 release.  I
understand with GNOME 3.0 being pushed out 6 months some features
weren't backported and some developers are doing a maintenance release.

If you do have new features, please add your application changes to the
release notes page[1] as soon as possible.

Every little thing counts - if I don't know about it, I can't write
about it!

Thanks.

Paul

[1] http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirtyone/ReleaseNotes