Re: Bump gnutls requirement
- From: Patryk Zawadzki <patrys pld-linux org>
- To: Brian Cameron <brian cameron oracle com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org, Guillaume Desmottes <gdesmott gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Bump gnutls requirement
- Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 09:46:56 +0200
On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 5:42 AM, Brian Cameron <brian cameron oracle com> wrote:
> If you are going to update it, why not to the latest 2.8.6?
I think he means minimum version with proper support for TLS certs.
Latest would be 2.10.1.
] [Thread Prev