Re: Project Proposal: GNOME Innovation

Well, thanks a lot Brian for the good prospect. You did mention yourself
a couple of arguments I forgot in my last reply.

For those of you who misunderstood the idea of Innovation, and why it is
not the same thing as bugzilla but with votes, here is my explanation:

The idea behind Innovation is not to solve bugs for existing projects
(it can work that way, but that is not the idea). It is precisely for
innovation--for suggesting things never seen before.

It is true: manpower is a highly important factor which might conform a
weak point for this Innovation Environment.
-
Best regards,
Wolter Hellmund