Re: Hard code freeze break request for gvfs
- From: Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas broadpark no>
- To: Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, gvfs-list gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Hard code freeze break request for gvfs
- Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:07:26 +0200
to., 17.09.2009 kl. 14.59 +0200, skrev Frederic Peters:
> Carlos Garcia Campos wrote:
> > Bug 595356 - query_writable_namespaces() doesn't return metadata even
> > though it's supported
> > In order to know whether metadata is supported for a given file we call
> > g_file_query_writable_namespaces() so that if metadata is in the list of
> > writable namespaces we can safely get/set metadata on that file. That
> > doesn't work for non local files in this moment due to bug #595356.
> > Attached to the bug there's a trivial patch that has been already
> > approved by alex.
> Trivial and already approved by maintainer, +1 from me.
Second approval from me.
] [Thread Prev