Re: Decision to remove icons from gnome-panel main menu

Am Montag, den 07.09.2009, 12:25 +0300 schrieb Peteris Krisjanis:
> Who did a decision to remove icons from gnome-panel main menus
> (Places, System and Applications) and why there haven't been wilder
> scale discussion about it?

Everything has been written and said about this already.
The decision was made by several people after discussing this for a
longer time. It has also been already discussed on this mailing list[1],
mentioned in blogs on planet.gnome.org, discussed in the corresponding
bug reports, etc.
I have no idea what else your "wilder scale" should include.
I only know that coming up with this again and again wastes time.

andre

[1] for example: http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2009-July/msg00126.html
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed