Searching for patches in bugzilla

Finding patches in your component that haven't been reviewed is a pretty
common operation. Our previous ways of doing it (emblems, links from
browse.cgi) aren't working at the moment, so I thought I'd mention here
how to do it with the boolean charts feature, since I had trouble
figuring it out.

A screenshot is attached that demonstrates.

Note that it's important that this is all in one boolean chart - because
it's in one boolean chart, all the checks that are anded together have
to match on the *same* attachment.

Since you don't want to have to do this frequently, you should set up
the search once for your module, than save it as a named query.

- Owen

PNG image