Re: Module proposal: dconf

Ryan> I personally think migration is less critical than a lot of people
Ryan> think.
Ryan> Here's why (for me at least):
Ryan>   - I often reinstall my distro when the new release comes out
[...]
Ryan>   - it never takes me more than a few minutes of fiddling to get stuff
Ryan>     back to "how i like it" in terms of settings.

I'd like to ask that you also consider the needs of people for whom it
is more work to reconfigure.

I've had to reconfigure Gnome too many times already.  This is a bad
user experience!  For one thing it has left me with the impression that
Gnome assumes that my time is worth little.

Tom