Re: Module proposal: dconf
- From: Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- Cc: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Module proposal: dconf
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 23:06:53 +0200
2009/10/13 Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>:
>> Ryan is a bit sad to not get feedback on his proposal, so a bit more
>> seriously: I think what we probably need is a migration plan. Should we
>> move all the code from gconf to dconf in one cycle (if possible)? Should
>> apps implement migration for the data in gconf? etc.
> I think it makes sense to do the migration for all the apps at once.
Are we speking about:
a) all GNOME Desktop applications
b) all applications hosted on git.gnome.org
c) all GNOME/GTK+ apps using GConf :)
Serius: what's the plan for thirdy part applications?
] [Thread Prev