Re: Project Proposal: GNOME Innovation - Resolution

Because this proposal has been already widely discussed previously in
this mailing list, I request the resolution of it. But before you take a
side, I suggest you to read all the comments on this project proposal.

I would like to remember you all that this project is not supposed to
replace the current bug filing system, but rather to create a new
environment for the suggestion of new projects for GNOME.

If you feel uncomfortable with implementing IdeaTorrent's Brainstorm
System, please provide with alternatives instead of denying the
proposal.
--
Best regards,
Wolter Hellmund