Re: on application focus navigation (was: On ctrl-tab)

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 12:58 PM, Andre Klapper wrote:
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=HIG

Ah.  I formerly heard to try against GTK.  I'll need to do some bug
changes, but I don't see much use in a user filing a problem with the
HIG.  Is that even a good idea?

My belief was that asking to change non-bug* design points of the
desktop really needs to come from the designers.  They're the ones who
have to program it, after all.

*because a funky keyboard navigation scheme does not actually prevent
functioning of the system.