Re: On Ctrl+tab

On 11/22/2009 07:23 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi Behdad.

On Sun, 2009-11-22 at 18:57 -0500, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

As a user, I tend to agree with that sentiment.  While I understand the
usefulness of ctrl+tab, it's not as handy and useful as rotating between tabs.
So, what can we do about it?

Doesn't Ctrl + PageUp/PageDown accomplish the same thing? That's what I
use to switch from tab to tab.

It does. But many users are used to ctrl+tab (coming from Windows background?). That other combinations already exist explains why this have been refused consistently. It does not quite explain why one should not be able to set it as their accelerator though.

behdad

--joanie