Re: Module semi-proposal: gnome-shell

I also forgot to mention the issue with applets, which was raised in a
private e-mail to me.  As I understand it, the existing applets will all
need to be rewritten for GNOME Shell.  If this is the case, then we have
some issues where some accessibility applets (e.g., the MouseTweaks
dwell click applet and the {Sticky/Slow}Keys feedback keyboard applet)
would need to be ported.

Will