Re: Zeitgeist status update

Are you looking into some situation integration, like integrating information
from Hamster. A course example of that would be that you use different
application, documents in work that at home. A more fine grate example
would be if you are working on art, surfing, finance you would get
programs that you use in that situations.

That could be integrated into NetworkManager where it would try to see
patterns based on situational information, from Hamster or other
application that log these kinds of things. VPN, Proxy, preferred Internet
connections are a couple of examples of that. NM could ask the Zeitgeist
demon what configurations to use.

Then you could search "The document I was working on at work around
10 am"

Regards,
Olafur Arason