Re: Module semi-proposal: gnome-shell

On Tue, 2009-11-03 at 00:11 +0100, Seif Lotfy wrote:
> >     Zeitgeist engine does, what new user interfaces are enabled by
> >     that operation, what it does *not* do, and how it relates to
> >     Tracker.

> I will write a better explanation in a new mail on the tracker ML.

I am also missing the simple description of what Zeitgeist does, and
what it does not do. I think something like this would help a lot:

"Zeitgeist watches accesses to files using the following sources: x, y,
z. It provides a D-Bus interface (link to a doc or service definition
file) that applications can query like this: one simple example.
Zeitgeist does not: 1) change file metadata 2) store file metadata 3)
copy, move or delete files 4) send emails" =)

See you,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <gns gnome org>
GNOME