List translators script

Hi, folks.

I did a small script to list translators since a specified commit ID. I
used to use the list_translators.sh scripts listed at
http://live.gnome.org/MaintainersCorner/Releasing .

With git, that script doesn't work anymore. Hope this is useful to some
maintainer.

Put that on ~/bin (which is in my PATH) and just run: translators.sh
<COMMIT_ID>. It will output both UI and Doc translations in the format
"Author name (language_code)". I use it in vino and vinagre for
instance.

Feel free to improve the script and share it ;)
--
Jonh Wendell
http://www.bani.com.br