Re: Libglade officially deprecated in favor of GtkBuilder.
- From: Tristan Van Berkom <tvb gnome org>
- To: Xavier Claessens <xclaesse gmail com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Subject: Re: Libglade officially deprecated in favor of GtkBuilder.
- Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 12:02:43 -0400
On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 7:33 AM, Xavier Claessens <xclaesse gmail com> wrote:
> Also, when there are GtkMenu defined in a glade file, the
> gtk-builder-convert script will generate a GtkUIManager, but if I open
> that generated file with glade-3, and save again, the ui manager is
> gone... Files saved with glade-3 contains GtkMenuItem widgets but
> loading that file generate GtkAction objects instead...
> Is there a bug open for that?
In Glade you can have menus, and you can have GtkActions;
I used to think it was important but now I dont have a plan to
support GtkUIManager go-betweens from Glade.
] [Thread Prev