Re: Proposing libgdata as a new desktop module
- From: Dave Neary <dneary gnome org>
- To: Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Proposing libgdata as a new desktop module
- Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 13:14:42 +0200
Johannes Schmid wrote:
> While I certainly agree that accessing Google services is important for
> our desktop I kind of think that it would be a bad signal to include a
> module whose purpose to support a closed-source/non-free service. Or are
> there any free services using the API?
How is this different from swfdec?
GNOME Foundation member
dneary gnome org
] [Thread Prev