Re: WebKitGTK+ as an external dependency

Hi,

Le lundi 04 mai 2009, à 14:50 +0300, Xan Lopez a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> the aim of the Epiphany team is to make 2.28 our first WebKit release.
> For this to happen we need to replace our external dependency on Gecko
> with WebKitGTK+, so consider this a request to do so.
>
> In the post 2.26 module decision discussion (see
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2008-November/msg00115.html),
> where WebKitGTK+ was rejected, the two major perceived problems that I
> could see were accessibility support and the lack of releases or other
> means of communicating the progress of the project. Let me give you an
> update on those issues.

Thanks a lot for the update, it's great to see that things are moving!

Willie: do you have any idea when the a11y team would be able to give a
+1 for webkit? Being able to know it's okay as soon as possible would
definitely help us organize things.

Cheers,

Vincent

--