[Fwd: If applying to be a SoC mentor, please share your link id via email or IRC]

Apparently BCC'ing a list is now allowed, so here's a forward of this mail to soc-mentors-list:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: If applying to be a SoC mentor, please share your link id via email or IRC
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 07:23:53 -0700
From: Sandy Armstrong <sanfordarmstrong gmail com>
To: soc-mentors-list gnome org <soc-mentors-list gnome org>

Hi folks,

Frustratingly, when looking at the list of people who have applied to be
mentors for GNOME in Summer of Code, administrators can only see your
"link id", not your full name.  Sometimes there is an obvious
correlation, but sometimes not.  To move things along, I would ask that
you let the administrators know that you have applied, and what link id
you used.

Please do this either by emailing soc-mentors-list or pinging an admin
in #soc-admin.

Believe it or not, random people and even students have been known to
apply to be mentors in previous years, so we have to make sure we know
who we're accepting. :-)

Thanks,
Sandy