Re: GNOME accepted as a Google Summer o Code project

On 03/18/2009 03:21 PM, Jason D. Clinton wrote:
On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 5:00 PM, Adam Schreiber<sadam clemson edu>  wrote:
GNOME has been accepted as a GSoC project for 2009.  If you're
interested in being a mentor and/or reviewing student applications,
make your way to [1] and sign up.

As far as I can tell, students have to start submitting their proposal
in five days and we have not yet triaged the bug proposals. Can we do
this soon; do you need help?

Yes, we do need help. Please see my response on soc-mentors-list for details.

Thanks,
Sandy