Re: Code freeze break for Hamster
- From: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
- To: Wouter Bolsterlee <wbolster gnome org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Code freeze break for Hamster
- Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 01:31:39 +0100
Am Donnerstag, den 12.03.2009, 22:59 +0100 schrieb Wouter Bolsterlee:
> 2009-03-12 klockan 18:05 skrev Toms:
> > Horribly sorry, the patch attached was not the right one.
> > Attaching the right one with this letter.
> > Also forgot to mention that this does not involve string breaks or anything.
> Is it me or does this patch even *REMOVE* translation markers and hence
> break i18n of certain strings? See below for details.
Patch has been withdrawn for a number of reasons earlier already.
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://www.iomc.de/ | http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper
] [Thread Prev