Re: Officially turn DropLibsexy into a GNOME Goal

Javi a écrit :
2009/6/11 Luis Medinas <lmedinas gnome org>:
The most used libsexy features are already on GTK+ 2.16 and 2.17. So i
think it's
acceptable turn this into an official goal.

Indeed, the only feature that is still not supported is
SexySpellEntry, and as fas as know only is used by xchat [1].
There is a bug  about adding this to GTK+ here: [2]

There are already a bunch of official goals, and it's already hard to have every maintainer applying the patches. We should try to avoid multiplying the unachieved goals... This one is a small one, so it won't be harful, but we may need to consider keeping only a definite number of open goals at a time...
--
Luis Menina