Re: Separate UI and core processes

Hi Tristan,

The MVC pattern has been around a long time but your suggestion of
moving UI into its own process is quite intriguing. The marshalling of
data, and the need for a really tight response to user actions, are
going to be pain points I think. Still worth some real investigation.
Are you looking into this further?

cheers,
David