Re: New module decisions for 2.26

Hi Bastien,

Am Donnerstag, den 22.01.2009, 17:09 +0000 schrieb Bastien Nocera:
> => nautilus-cd-burner developers are trying to find a nice way to say
> that they're not happy about having been completely blocked out of the
> process, and not receiving a single mail about that deprecation, which
> was never discussed in the module acceptance discussions.

One option discussed was "to take over nautilus-cd-burner completely"[1]
and the direct answer was that "The idea is to replace completely
N-C-B"[2].
As Jon and you are subscribed to d-d-l I was confused to see you talking
about yourself in the third person ("Did you talk to the
nautilus-cd-burner devels about it?"[3]) and am a bit surprised that you
feel blocked out.

andre

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/desktop-devel-list gnome org/msg14458.html
[2] http://www.mail-archive.com/desktop-devel-list gnome org/msg14459.html