Re: Bump version of telepathy-glib to 0.7.19

Xavier Claessens wrote:

> I bumped required version of telepathy-glib to 0.7.19 (external dep). It
> is needed for latest Empathy. There is no known regression and API is
> stable so I think it shouldn't be a problem.

Do note you should *not* edit this page yourself;

   If you want to add a new dependency or want one of the minimum
   versions updated, make a good case for it on desktop-devel-list
   (this may only require a few sentences). In particular, provide
   reasons why it is important to bump the version number, explain any
   impact (compile and run time) on other modules, and list any
   additional external dependencies it would pull in as well as any
   requirements on newer versions of existing external dependencies.
   Be prepared for others to take a few days to test it (in
   particular, to ensure it builds) before giving a thumbs up or down.
   Recommended versions can be updated similarly.

Anyway, I don't see any problem with a newer telepathy-glib, and it
has a good record on API/ABI stability, so I won't revert the change,
and will update the jhbuild moduleset.

Cheers,
        Frederic