Re: New Module Proposal: libseed

A quick addendum, I was incorrect about external dependencies as
gobject-introspection does not seem to be listed as a GNOME external
dependency or module yet, however it seems to be very well received, and
is already receiving broad use (Vala, gnome-shell, several other language
bindings...). So, Seed will in fact bring in a new external dependency on
gobject-introspection.

==============Original message text===============