Re: GNOME DVCS Survey Results

On Sun, 2009-01-04 at 23:01 +0200, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
>   How about we set-up a task-force of volunteers who would want to
> help in the move, each volunteer promising at least 3 hours a week? 3
> hours is a very small amount of time but I am hoping that we'll be
> able to gather at least 10 volunteers and together we can do it, even
> using our spare time.

Would it be worth investigating whether it's worth having the Foundation
pay someone to help with this migration (planning, executing, maybe even
hosting etc.)? I mean, the eco-system around git is huge (github and
others comes to mind) and growing... I'm pretty sure there's plenty git
experts around.

     David