Re: gobject-introspection, gir-repository and gjs moved to git

On 02/11/2009 12:54 PM, John Stowers wrote:
On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 17:25 -0200, Johan Dahlin wrote:
gobject-introspection, gir-repository and gjs were today moved over to git.
The old svn repositories will still work, but only in read-only mode.

Does this mean the GNOME move to git is complete and the git
repositories are now writeable and persistent?

I'm just guessing, but if you check out git.gnome.org in your browser, some repos say "GNOME git repositories" and some say "Git conversion preview repositories".

I'm fairly certain there are still plenty of repos with errors (either conversion errors or problems in the original cvs or svn).

Sandy