Re: New Desktop Testing team

From: Luis Villa <luis tieguy org>

> On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 4:14 AM, Ara Pulido <ara ubuntu com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > We are proud to announce that a new GNOME team has been created, focused on
> > desktop testing automation.
> > If you have ever wondered how could you test your application writing
> > scripts that mimic what a normal user would do, join us in this new effort.
> >
> > We have a mailing list [1], a wiki page with documentation[2] and a SVN
> > module [3] with the initial work that we have done, but we need more people
> > to get involve to make GNOME better and better.
> >
> > Please, join now the GNOME Desktop Testing team!
> > Still not sure? Here [4] you will find a small how-to on how to run the
> > available examples. Just give it a go!
>
> This is really terrific news! Has been needed for a long time.

So the idea is add this Team to the current "Testing" section on GNOME Live?:

http://live.gnome.org/JoinGnome#head-5fe33d37a35959b484d52ee0fb0d6d642d3730d1

Probably a good idea, could be a kind of integration with build-brigade, if
possible (although I don't know if possible, I miss some information).

PS: the original mail was sent to the desktop mailing list? Because I was not
    able to find that, so I'm missing [1][2][3][4] links.

===
API (apinheiro igalia com)