Re: totem movie player enhancement

Hi all,

    I think Totem in a player. A player is only for play videos (or music) not to modify videos. If my mother open totem, she only needs 3 buttons, play/pause, next and previous and the playlist (my mother can kill all my videos!!!). You can develop a plugin for you and cut your videos but totem must not include it by default.

Regards,
    Perriman