On Thu, 2009-04-23 at 18:27 +0300, Stefan Kost wrote:
> hi,
> what does one get from creating an account for pulse? Also is it going
> to be switch to check the git repositories? I created a doap file for
> gtk-doc, but its of course in git :)

Second question first: Yes, of course.  Pulse already supports
Git.  The test instance at that URL is not a real deployment.
The crawler isn't running on, so that page only
gets updated when I run the crawler on my machine and upload
the database and files.

First question: First note that account information is blown
away every time I upload a new database.  What you get:

  Watch people and projects.  Activity for those things
  shows up on your start page.

  Claim to be one or more of the accounts Pulse has found.

  Write notes, edit overview pages for things you maintain,
  tell Pulse where you are so we can map our contributors,
  participate in various collaborative features.  Et cetera.