Re: gnomeweb-wml pushes not causing website updates. missing a hook?
- From: Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: gnome-infrastructure gnome org, desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gnomeweb-wml pushes not causing website updates. missing a hook?
- Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 08:06:35 +0200
Owen Taylor wrote:
> I think all the updates on gnome.org machines (except for
> torrent.gnome.org, which I don't have access to, and library.gnome.org
> which is failing for reasons that don't look git related) should be
> working fine now.
Thanks Owen; I just fixed library.gnome.org. Actually it was slightly
git related, as it expected a directory to exist and the svn repos
supported empty directories.
] [Thread Prev