Re: Adding module descriptions

On Thu, 2009-04-16 at 16:34 -0500, Shaun McCance wrote:
> Hubert Figuiere just pointed out a limitation of having
> Pulse provide these: Pulse doesn't track everything in
> our repositories.  For those whose modules aren't being
> tracked in Pulse, here's the DOAP template that Pulse
> created for pango:

I've been making some updates to the DOAP template files,
and that static file was out of date.  Rather than try to
update that file every time I make a change, I figured I
could just point people to a Pulse URL:

Or grab the template for any other random module.  They
all follow the same format.  It's just that some have
more information pre-filled than others.