Re: On DOAP Files and Pulse

On 04/17/2009 11:52 AM, Shaun McCance wrote:
On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 10:18 +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
Are we meant to install the DOAP file on the destination
computer, include it in the tarball or should it just live
in git?

DOAP files are to live in git in the top-level directory
of each module.  They should be named<module>.doap, with
<module>  replaced with the name of the module.

Lets said, also included in the tarball. Every file in git should be the tarball also. The only exception I can imagine is something like a "README.git" file.