librsvg api

hi,

I am using librsvg to get pixbufs for my app. I could not find a dedicated list,
for it, hope this one is okay.

First I am using deprecated api:
  rsvg_pixbuf_from_file_at_size
as when using
  rsvg_handle_get_pixbuf
I can specify the size it should be rendered (tried rsvg_handle_set_dpi and
rsvg_handle_set_dpi_x_y). Any idea here?

I would like to use not deprecated rsvg_handle_ API, as I need to resize the
images and I'd like to keep the svg loaded. Just set new size and rerender.

Besides some more dom exposure would be sweet. E.g. querying the position and
extends of named elements and hiding/showing named elements. This way I could
easily do variants in inkscape and render the variants in the app. Now I need
dozen files. There is rsvg_handle_get_pixbuf_sub(), but thats not enough. I
would rather need rsvg_handle_get_pixbuf_get_subs(handle, id1 , ...) where it
makes all given layers visible.
Not sure if anyone is actually even working on the lib still (which would be sad).

Thanks in advance,

Stefan