Re: dconf

Le jeudi 02 avril 2009, à 11:37 -0400, Ryan Lortie a écrit :
> Ideally, I'd like to see GNOME using GSettings for 3.0.  Rob Taylor (my
> boss) has indicated that I will definitely be able to spend time
> addressing issues that may arise with dconf and GSettings in the lead-up
> to 3.0.

Just a stupid question... Why should we switch to GSettings? Ie, what
does it bring us that we can't do with gconf?

So far, I heard a performance argument. Anything else?

(if GSettings goes in glib, then things will obviously be different
since it will consolidate our stack)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.