Re: Planning for GNOME 3.0

Hi,

Le mercredi 08 avril 2009, à 23:27 -0700, Dave Neary a écrit :
> I'm not sure what can be done about it now, but at least, it might be
> useful if release team discussions on this subject were published for
> review, I think.

I can think of only one private mail discussion about this (although I
must admit there were probably some older discussions last year): this
is the very first draft of this announcement and it's discussion that
we agreed to move to the release team mailing list on the very same
day [1].

There was also a meeting at FOSDEM, and the minutes are on the release
team mailing list [2]. Oh, and Andre proposed the scheduled at [3].

I guess this was also discussed on IRC/jabber/etc. with a few people,
but, I don't think those discussions were abo

(generally speaking, I believe all release team meetings have public
minutes since at least a few years, and the release team mailing list is
used most 99% of the time for communication)

Vincent

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/release-team/2009-March/msg00228.html
[2] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/release-team/2009-February/msg00037.html
[3] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/release-team/2009-February/msg00164.html