Patch to Alacarte

Hello, I'm new in this list

I patched Alacarte to not to use libglade and instead use gtkbuilder, I have not done the diffs because I not know very well how I must do it.

The files are atached.

Alacarte/MainWindow.py - I erased all the references to libglade.
data/alacarte.glade - erased
data/alacarte.ui - is alacarte.glade transformed with gtk-builder-convert

I've tested it a little bit and works fine, but I haven't tested it a lot and I don't know if i introduced a bug.

Please, don't attack me if I don't follow "the protocol", (because I don't know the protocol), thanks for your attention :) .

--
- Per la llibertat del coneixement -
- Per la llibertat de la ment...       -