Re: Regression: How to get gnome-keyring-daemon to run before gvfsd in the session

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 12:20 AM, Stef Walter <stef-list memberwebs com> wrote:

> I've received a suggestion to use 'UpdateActivationEnvironment'. Where
> is this mythical creature implemented and/or documented?

It is part of the org.freedesktop.DBus interface since dbus 1.2.3. You
can see it in action here:

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gnome-session/trunk/gnome-session/gsm-util.c?revision=5355&view=markup#l433

gnome-sessions org.gnome.SessionManager interface has its own Setenv
method which has the same effect and might be more natural to use. It
is documented here:

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gnome-session/trunk/gnome-session/org.gnome.SessionManager.xml?view=markup