Re: GNOME-panel, more precisely GNOME-clock issues

Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-10-30 at 22:43 +0530, shirish wrote:
>> Now what code should be put up there?
>
> a METAR/Airport code.
>
> http://adds.aviationweather.gov/metars/stations.txt tells me that for
> Pune, it's VAPO.

But that station is inactive, so adding it won't actually help. (If the
station was active, it would already be in the file.)

What you (shirish, not Bastien) should do is file a bug against
libgweather with the subject "India locations", and once we get around
to sorting out exactly how we're going to move forward with
Locations.xml.in, I'll add details about what you need to do.

-- Dan