Re: Add -D*_DISABLE_SINGLE_INCLUDES to GNOME_MAINTAINER_MODE_DEFINES
- From: "A. Walton" <awalton gnome org>
- To: "Olav Vitters" <olav bkor dhs org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Add -D*_DISABLE_SINGLE_INCLUDES to GNOME_MAINTAINER_MODE_DEFINES
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 11:25:17 -0400
On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 11:10 AM, Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 03:48:09PM +0200, Lucas Rocha wrote:
>> 10 days and no replies or objections. I think it makes sense to do it
>> for 2.26. Go!
> General FYI: We (r-t) also discussed this as a GNOME goal for 2.26 (fix
> single includes). There should be a wiki page for it.
It's good to link it, I believe this is the one:
> desktop-devel-list mailing list
> desktop-devel-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev