Re: Prototyping the next generation panel?
- From: "Patryk Zawadzki" <patrys pld-linux org>
- To: "Bastien Nocera" <hadess hadess net>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Prototyping the next generation panel?
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 16:00:16 +0100
On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 3:54 PM, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-10-28 at 10:45 -0400, Thomas Thurman wrote:
>> Ysgrifennodd Sandy Armstrong:
>> > Thomas Thurman wrote:
>> > > Bikeshed: are we calling this gnome-shell after all? Maybe we could
>> > > call it nemo after the captain of the Nautilus.
>> > Let's avoid that one, unless we absorb that project (Federico has talked
>> > about looking at some of their code for timeline stuff, at least):
>> > http://www.iola.dk/nemo/
>> Oh well, I didn't know of that project. verne? submarine? :)
> Bathyscaphe :)
Red October seems appropriate as the project will eventually surrender
itself for reimplementation ;)
] [Thread Prev