Re: libproxy as external dependency

On Fri, 2008-10-24 at 12:04 +0200, Wouter Bolsterlee wrote:
> 2008-10-24 klockan 11:40 skrev Emmanuele Bassi:
> > but humour me: where would you put this functionality? and saying
> > libgnome or gtk+ is not going to cut it.
>
> libsoup perhaps?

er...

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2008-October/msg00041.html

libsoup is going to use this library, but not every project is going to
be using libsoup to access proxies. e.g. the dictionary might probably
use libproxy to try and connect to the DICT servers, and no libsoup
would be involved.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--