Re: Add -D*_DISABLE_SINGLE_INCLUDES to GNOME_MAINTAINER_MODE_DEFINES

On Wed, 2008-11-19 at 14:07 +0100, Matteo Settenvini wrote:
> Hello,
>
> just want to know: does this policy also applies to Gtkmm includes?
> I mean, if I've got an application written in C++, should I only include
> "gtkmm.h"?

No, I have no plan to make that necessary with gtkmm. It would
needlessly increase executable sizes with no benefit.

I don't really believe it's necessary for C either, but that discussion
is over. Unfortunately it means that we must include gtk.h instea of
gtksomethingspecific.h in several gtkmm headers, poluting the global
namespace.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com