Re: Teaching GNOME to students...

Hi all,

We finally focused on Nautilus. Our bug-list is available here:
http://www.labri.fr/perso/fleury/courses/EMC08/projects.html

Students have started to look at it, but if you have comments or hints
about one or several of these bugs, please feel free to reply to this
mail or to contact me in private (as you wish).

Regards
--
Emmanuel Fleury

Associate Professor,         | Room:  261
LaBRI, Domaine Universitaire | Phone: +33 (0)5 40 00 69 34
351, Cours de la Libération  | Email: emmanuel fleury labri fr
33405 Talence Cedex, France  | URL:   http://www.labri.fr/~fleury