Re: GNOME 2.23 Schedule

Il giorno lun, 17/03/2008 alle 20.50 +0200, Felipe Contreras ha scritto:

> Still the input from the user-base is not considered?
>
> How much a simple most-wanted-feature poll could hurt?
>
> Best regards.

Dunno what it counts, but an application for movie editing is high in my
wish list, and one of the things most badly needed in the GNU/Linux
world. Now that we've got Cheese, it's probably still more interesting.

At work I'm forced to keep a virtual machine with Windows installed
almost only for this, even that pitiful application which is
"MovieMaker" is better than nothing.

For basic tasks, the cmdline is enough for me (gst-launch or mencoder
all the way), but not all the users can be expected to do that, right?

It's a pity nobody seems to want to revive the Diva project, or to do
something with the GStreamer framework.

Anyway, that's just an idea if someone wants to catch it up. If I
finally manage to get my degree and then get married, I'll probably find
the force to do something about it.

It may take a little, though. Mmmh, it's always like this.

Just my 2c.
matteo