Re: gnome-session proposal

Is there any way of allowing applications to prompt the user for
something before exiting as part of this process? Firefox at the least
likes to ask about saving session before quitting, and some other apps
(gnome-terminal for one) might like to ask if you're sure since you
have multiple tabs open. There are probably lots of apps that ask if
you want to save data before exiting too.

- Martin