Re: Need Leadership

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 3:54 PM, Brian Cameron <Brian Cameron sun com> wrote:
next generation attention.  This probably would require some addition of
This would have little impact on end-users, I think.
do not think whether Mono is used on a given distro causes end-users
The GNOME project has a marketing-list, and you are right that there does not seem to be enough volunteers or energy to do a lot of exciting
things.  If you, or anybody has an interest, I'd get involved.

I think its good to discuss what sort of features we should consider in
taking GNOME to the next generation, so I appreciate your suggestions.

You read my email entirely in the wrong context. Please read the response that I sent to Havoc in this thread on Saturday.

In the words of our collective competitor: "Developers! Developers! Developers!"