Re: Discussions on Pgo was: Re: Need Leadership

2008/6/23 BJörn Lindqvist <bjourne gmail com>:
> Pgo is good for getting to know the daily lives of gnome hackers and
> stuff. But it shouldn't act as a general debating board. That's what
> mailing lists are for.

I'd like to state my exactly opposite feeling, pgo is the correct
medium for opinions and analysis of current state of "decadence".
There one can go on about dreams and stuff for all eternity for all I
care.

But I'd rather see things condensed to concrete suggestions of actions
before hitting the mailing lists to ensure some real meat for
discussions (just like Jason did), not just stating the opinion which,
while probably interesting, doesn't really help advancing the "cause".

--
Kalle Vahlman, zuh iki fi