Re: Epiphany crashes on some sites ??

Sorry, not paid attention in websites :)
Me is only with websites with flash.

Rodrigo

Em Qui, 2008-06-19 às 13:30 -0400, William Case escreveu:
Hi Rodrigo;

On Thu, 2008-06-19 at 14:01 -0300, Rodrigo de Brum Chimainski wrote:
> Hi Regards,
>
> This also happens with me on sites with flash plugin and ramp x86_64.
> What yours? Try to verify the error by opening line of command

I am using an ADM dual core x86_64.

The sites I have used as tests are Gnome bug tracking and Red Hat
Bugzilla.  I don't believe the RedHat uses flash. ???

I tried epiphany with URL's from the command line and got instant
crashes with no error returns.  epiphany + google for example works
fine.   ???  Unfortunately, I don't know enough about browsers (my
attention is usually elsewhere) to diagnose the problem and I can't get
to the bug sites to see if this problem is being addressed.